Red White & Bloom Brands Inc. (CSE: RWB) (OTCQX: RWBYF) is a torchbearer blazing a new frontier in American cannabis by adhering to the highest ethical, manufacturing, educational, branding and employment standards available in the industry.
Red White & Bloom is a super state operator, leveraging a sizable footprint to dominate the areas in which it operates. CEO Brad Rogers and other management members have seen the struggles of multi-state operators who have spread themselves too thin, which is why Red White & Bloom is intent on dominating each state it enters before expanding further.
Although targeting individual states in the United States, the company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Red White & Bloom was established after privately held MichiCann Medical Inc. merged with publicly traded Tidal Royalty in 2019.
Red White & Bloom has entered strategic brand acquisitions and partnerships aimed at helping the company expand its presence and position as one of the largest players in the United States cannabis market. Red White & Bloom is always diligently searching for brands to acquire that will provide additional value to the company and expand its national footprint.
The company’s current brand portfolio includes:
- Platinum Premium Cannabis Products (PV): Platinum uses innovative thinking, honesty and responsibility to remain at the forefront of the cannabis industry. PV holds itself and its partners to the highest standards, providing clean and safe CBD and THC products. In the company’s press release dated January 13, 2021, it reported system-wide sales of Platinum-branded products exceeding $2.8 million for the first week of January alone.
- High Times®: In June 2020, the company acquired the licensing rights and branding of High Times dispensaries and High Times
cannabis-based CBD and THC products in Michigan, Illinois and Florida. The company also acquired branding of High Times hemp derived CBD products nationally in the United States carrying the Culture® brand.
- Mid-American Growers: Mid-American began as a family operation in 1971 in Granville, Illinois. The original 8-acre greenhouse has expanded to a 3.6-million-square-foot, state-of-the-art technology and science facility under glass. Mid-American’s product offerings include its CBD Icy Relief Salve, CBD Icy Relief Roll-on and CBD Gummies.
- Red White & Bloom considers itself a super state operator (not a multi-state operator), as it goes in with a sizable footprint and dominates the areas in which it operates before expanding.
- The company currently operates, has cannabis assets in, or is in the process of closing cannabis assets in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, California, Oklahoma and Massachusetts.
- Red White & Bloom is always looking to acquire new brands that will help to expand its brand awareness and advance its mission.
- The company has established a major presence in Michigan through its investee, which has a total of 18 dispensaries and three cultivation operations.
- Red White & Bloom intends to finish 2021 with 50+ locations across the country.
- The company’s brand portfolio includes Platinum Vape, Platinum Wellness, High Times and Mid-American.
- The global cannabis market was valued at $24.6 billion in 2020, with 91.1% of this revenue attributed to North America; the market is expected to reach $84 billion by 2028.
InvestorNewsBreaks - Red White & Bloom Brands Inc. (CSE: RWB) (OTCQX: RWBYF) Settles Debt, Completes Refinance, Grants Stock and Options
December 30, 2021 8:30 AM
Red White & Bloom Brands (CSE: RWB) (OTCQX: RWBYF), a multistate cannabis operator and house of premium brands, has issued 6,784,812 shares to settle a CAD$5.1 million (US$4.0 million) debt. By settling the debt at a favorable conversion price (approximately CAD$0.75 or US $0.56 per share), RWB will realize an accounting gain of approximately CAD$2.3 million
(US$1.8 million). Further to its April 28 press release, RWB has refinanced the CAD$12.8 million (U.S.$10 million) principal amount of its “Seven month” vendor take-back note issued to High Street Capital Partners LLC, in connection with RWB Florida LLC’s acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of Acreage Florida Inc. In addition, on Dec. 21, 2021, RWB granted 500,000 stock options to a member of the board of directors at the price of CAD$0.40 (US$0.31) and
135,000 restricted share units (“RSUs”) to a subcontractor for services at a deemed price of CAD$1.00. The shares will vest in one year and the RSUs vest on issuance.
To view the full article, visit https://ibn.fm/tf9uR
Alternative Products Expo, Fort Lauderdale
March 11-13, 2022 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Venue: BROWARD COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER
With the allure of the city – gorgeous beaches and favorable weather – beckoning, Fort Lauderdale will host the United States’ largest CBD and hemp event: the Alternative Products Expo, from March 11 to March 13, 2022. The event will include workshops, keynotes, and educational seminars featuring more than 50 industry professionals as speakers. It will also offer networking opportunities to the thousands of expected attendees. Moreover, vendors will showcase/sell their
products in their respective booths.
The Alternative Products Expo comes to Florida at a time when the state has relaxed, to some extent, its once stringent cannabis legislation. Presently, medical marijuana use is legal and more than 500,000 Floridians have active medical marijuana cards. The three-day event will focus on the business side of the cannabidiol (“CBD”) and the hemp industry, CBD’s health benefits, medicinal use, legality and current and future trends in the CBD market.
- 50+ speakers will address the thousands of expected attendees
- The event will feature vendor booths as well as workshops, keynotes and educational seminars
- Fort Lauderdale has gorgeous beaches and beautiful weather, factors that led to its selection as a host city for the Alternative Products Expo
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.