Grapefruit USA Inc. (OTCQB: GPFT) is a Delaware corporation that is a fully licensed premier cannabis manufacturer and distributor in the legal cannabis marketplace with its own patented and branded line of products.
The company manufactures its patented product line and distributes it, along with other cannabis products, to all properly licensed cannabis product businesses.
Grapefruit is the only cannabis company that has harnessed cutting edge science and technology to bring patented, truly disruptive products to the medicinal and recreational cannabis marketplace, fundamentally changing the way individuals use THC, CBDs and hemp-derived CBDs and capitalizing on the rise in demand for these unique products.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company has held licensing in the state for manufacturing and distributing cannabis since 2018. Grapefruit currently owns and operates a California-licensed cannabis extraction laboratory and a licensed wholesale distribution facility in the Coachillin’ Canna-Business Park near Palm Springs, California. Grapefruit is managed by a
team of experts who possess the experience, skills and resources required to succeed in the competitive cannabis marketplace.
- Grapefruit USA Inc. holds licensing for manufacturing and distribution in California, issued in 2018; the company is positioned as a premier distributor and manufacturer in the state, with a focus on procuring, manufacturing and distributing the highest-quality materials.
- With cannabis legalization gaining momentum worldwide, Grapefruit is currently uniquely situated to disrupt the market through its novel and proprietary products and services.
- The global cannabis market is expected to grow to $97.35 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 32.92%.
- The company provides a wealth of cannabis flower and cannabis products to licensed businesses, along with various services including distribution, manufacturing, toll processing, sourcing and more.
- The company has effectively used science and technology to create patented, truly disruptive products for the recreational and medicinal marketplace.
- Grapefruit’s patented Hourglass™ topical delivery cream has solved the previously insurmountable difficulties of efficient skin absorption of THC and other cannabinoids.
- Hourglass™ is manufactured exclusively at Grapefruit’s Coachillin facility by highly trained Grapefruit personnel and is available to the public only through Grapefruit authorized retailers; there is simply no other way possible for the public to obtain the benefits of the disruptive Hourglass experience.
- Hourglass™ is a time-released topical cream that is available in full-spectrum and hemp-derived patented formulas.
- The Hourglass™ topical delivery system features the Patchless Patch™ technology, providing a time-released full-spectrum entourage effect or a pure CBD experience.
- Grapefruit will distribute the hemp-derived version of its Hourglass™ Topical Delivery Cream on a nationwide basis.
USA CBD Expo - Atlanta - 2/5/21 to 2/7/21
USA CBD Expo, the United States’ largest CBD / hemp expo, will convene its trade show series in Atlanta next February at the Georgia World Congress Center, just a stone’s throw from the metropolitan city’s downtown Centennial Olympic Park. The USA CBD Expo is designed to inform attendees about the leafy green hemp plant’s potential for supporting health and wellness lifestyles and organizers are optimistic that they will be overcome obstacles posed
by this year’s emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic on American shores to again hold in-person gatherings.
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.