Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: GRYN) is a California-based innovative technology-driven enterprise focused on the high standard
cultivation and processing of industrial hemp and manufacturing of pharmaceutical-grade bioactive cannabinoids.
The company aims to be a leader in compliance and capabilities in the hemp and cannabinoid supply marketplace. By leveraging state of the art technologies, the company intends to open up a whole new world of novel cannabinoids and targeted bio-delivery technologies never before explored, solving the issues of stability, pharmacokinetics, biological tissue penetration and bioavailability.
Dedicated to creating the hemp industry’s safest and finest quality products, the company will be uniquely positioned to deliver product efficacy and supply chain solutions to consumers, as well as to leverage these within its own products and brand portfolio.
In September 2021, Green Hygienics produced its first annual ESG Report. Click here to view the report.
USDA Organic Certification and FDA Registration
On August 26, 2020, Green Hygienics registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration pursuant to the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, as amended by the Bioterrorism Act of 2002. This
registration strengthens the company’s core mission to provide product efficacy to the pharmaceutical industry and consumers alike.
On September 30, 2020, Green Hygienics was granted USDA Organic Certification (7 CFR Part 205) for the cultivation and
post-harvest processing of industrial hemp by the California Certified Organic Farmers for its Sol Valley Ranch property. This certification further enables the company to supply certified organic hemp products to national and international markets.
- Green Hygienics owns the largest single USDA Certified Organic hemp farm in North America, with 824 acres of USDA Certified Organic outdoor cultivation potential and a further 400,000 square feet of greenhouse space. Green Hygienics is a real estate-backed investment with a valuation on the current farm property of $28 million.
- The company has strong revenue growth potential by virtue of its acreage and ability to deliver products year-around through its indoor cultivation space (the average hemp farm in North America is approximately 15 acres). This, coupled with the direction the company is going with its own processing, directly addresses the need for a safe, secure supply chain solution for its target
market – the nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- GRYN is a fully audited and SEC reporting company for full transparency.
- GRYN is operated and managed by seasoned professionals with more than 200 years of direct collective experience of executing in this sector.
- The company has a unique business model within the industry, putting it on a path to targeting the underserved nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries while addressing safety and efficacy issues.
InvestorNewsBreaks - Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (GRYN) Enters US Plant-Based Food Market with Superior Hemp Protein Product
January 26, 2022 10:30 AM
Green Hygienics Holdings (OTCQB: GRYN) announced its entry into the U.S. plant-based food market with an initial purchase order for its proprietary hemp protein product. According to the update, the order comes from an established U.S. company that is listed on a major exchange. Valued at US$29.4 billion in 2020, the global plant protein market could surpass US$162 billion by 2030,
making up 7.7% of the global protein market, according to a report released in August by Bloomberg Intelligence. Hemp-based protein products are increasingly gaining recognition as a highly nutritious, easily digestible source of protein that contains all nine essential amino acids, as well as both essential fatty acids required by the human body. “Our proprietary processing methods produce a significantly higher-quality product with between 70%-73% protein and very little oil content,
making it much easier to work with as a food or supplement additive. The average protein found in the competition’s product is between 50%-57% protein and chock full of residual oil,” said Dan Claycamp, of the Green Hygienics Scientific Advisory Board. “We have the capability to deliver a clean, white, tasteless hemp protein through our unique milling and extraction process. Additionally, the particle size and texture can be adjusted. Green Hygienics is proud to be one of the
first U.S.-based operations to be able to provide large-scale domestic supply of a superior hemp protein product beyond what the competition has to offer.”
To view the full article, visit: THIS LINK
Alternative Products Expo, Fort Lauderdale
March 11-13, 2022 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Venue: BROWARD COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER
With the allure of the city – gorgeous beaches and favorable weather – beckoning, Fort Lauderdale will host the United States’ largest CBD and hemp event: the Alternative Products Expo, from March 11 to March 13, 2022. The event will include workshops, keynotes, and educational seminars featuring more than 50 industry professionals as speakers. It will also offer networking opportunities to the thousands of expected attendees. Moreover, vendors will showcase/sell their
products in their respective booths.
The Alternative Products Expo comes to Florida at a time when the state has relaxed, to some extent, its once stringent cannabis legislation. Presently, medical marijuana use is legal and more than 500,000 Floridians have active medical marijuana cards. The three-day event will focus on the business side of the cannabidiol (“CBD”) and the hemp industry, CBD’s health benefits, medicinal use, legality and current and future trends in the CBD market.
- 50+ speakers will address the thousands of expected attendees
- The event will feature vendor booths as well as workshops, keynotes and educational seminars
- Fort Lauderdale has gorgeous beaches and beautiful weather, factors that led to its selection as a host city for the Alternative Products Expo
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.