Hero Technologies Inc. (OTC: HENC) is a cannabis company with a vertically integrated business model and plan that includes cannabis genetic engineering, farmland for
medical and recreational cannabis cultivation, production licenses, distribution licenses, consumer packaging, retail operations and dispensaries that make the organization a multi-state operator (MSO).
The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Dover, Delaware.
The company holds the majority stake in BlackBox Systems and Technologies LLC, an aeroponic cannabis cultivation firm focused on providing optimal conditions to enhance photosynthesis and cultivation. Hero Technologies is planning expansion in cultivation and dispensary operations in Colorado through wholly owned subsidiary Mile High Green LLC, while expansion in Massachusetts is
planned through another wholly owned subsidiary, MassCannabis LLC.
Hero Technologies also owns and operates HighlyRelaxing.com under Highly Relaxing LLC and recently acquired the assets of V Brokers LLC, now operating as Veteran Hemp Co. at VeteranHempCo.com.
BlackBox Systems and Technologies LLC
BlackBox Systems and Technologies LLC markets a proprietary cannabis aeroponic cultivation system designed for the large-scale production of top-shelf cannabis products. BlackBox offers the optimal conditions to enhance photosynthesis and promote the cultivation of large flowering plants. The system’s dry room, process room and secure storage were designed for precise control
through each phase of the cannabis lifecycle. Weekly harvests are achieved using 13 separate BlackBox systems in independent modules.
The system provides a series of key benefits, including:
- High-pressure nutrient delivery, with no nutrient or PH deficiencies
- Sterile, 100% nutrient solution
- Drain to Waste (no reuse of wastewater)
- Low water usage (1 gallon per plant per day)
- Constant PH and EC in reservoirs
- Modular design (1 to 100 pods in any configuration)
- Innovative proprietary engineering
- Minimal cleanup
- Media-less growing, suspended in the air, with no media waste
- No pesticides
- Rapidly positioning itself as a multi-state operator, Hero Technologies Inc. holds a portfolio of subsidiaries with strategic operations within the cannabis industry.
- The company currently has a multi-state vertical business model that includes cannabis genetic engineering, farmland for medical and recreational cannabis cultivation, production licenses, distribution licenses, consumer packaging, retail operations and dispensaries.
- Hero Technologies plans to expand on the proprietary, solar-powered aeroponic cannabis cultivation system of BlackBox Systems and Technologies, as it could help lower the industry’s carbon footprint.
- The company’s management team is comprised of financial industry veterans who have a combined history of mergers, acquisitions and overall company development.
- North America provides the largest revenue share in the cannabis industry, accounting for 91.1% of the global market in 2020; the continent also has the highest number of CBD businesses globally.
- Hero Technologies is currently expanding into the Colorado and Massachusetts cannabis markets via two wholly owned subsidiaries.
CannabisNewsBreaks - Hero Technologies Inc. (HENC) Focused on Vertical Integration, State Expansion
Hero Technologies (OTC: HENC), a cannabis company working toward a vertically integrated business model, has plans to expand into two states that have legalized cannabis — Colorado and Massachusetts. Cannabis genetic engineering, farmland for medical and recreational cannabis cultivation, production licenses, distribution licenses, consumer packaging, retail operations and dispensaries are all part of HENC’s strategic multistate model. The company owns a majority stake in
BlackBox Systems and Technologies LLC. BlackBox is an aeroponic cannabis cultivation system that provides optimal growing conditions to enhance photosynthesis and cultivation of large flowering plants, creating increased harvest efficiencies. A recent article discussing the company’s growth plans reads, “HENC’s Colorado expansion will come through its wholly owned subsidiary Mile High Green LLC, while expansion in Massachusetts is planned through another wholly owned
subsidiary, MassCannabis LLC.”
To view the full source article, visit: THIS LINK
Lift&Co. Expo Toronto 2022
5/12 - 5/15, 2022 - Toronto
Canada's #1 Cannabis Conference & Trade Show returns this May, with so much new in store for 2022!
Lift Cannabis Business Conference
Lift Cannabis Business Conference (LCBC) is the premiere gathering of Canada's top business leaders, subject matter experts, innovators, and regulators, across the cannabis industry. Each speaker, presentation, and panel offers leading-edge education on the most important issues facing Canada's cannabis business sector today. This exclusive, full-day conference takes place May 12, 2022, prior to Lift&Co. Expo Industry Days and Consumer Day.
For more information, please visit https://liftexpo.ca/
LIFT&CO. EXPO PARTNERS
Join our 200+ partners from across Canada and around the world!
As the largest industry & consumer cannabis event in Canada, Lift&Co. Expo is a can't miss opportunity to connect & move forward with the industry. As a partner at Lift&Co. Expo, you'll have an unmatched opportunity to:
- Connect with 1000's of Attendees & Exhibitors
- Build Brand Awareness
- Explore Global Expansion Opportunities
- Network & Engage with Unique Audiences
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.