American Cannabis Partners (ACP) is a multi-state cannabis company with 560,000 square feet of licensed canopy space for cultivation and one retail license. The company is nationally headquartered in Trinity County of Northern California’s Emerald Triangle.
ACP is focused on three complementary business segments: real estate, acquisition & development of proprietary assets, and ongoing cultivation operations. Led by a seasoned management team with 30+ years of canna-business experience, ACP’s strategy is to capture opportunities in real estate and licensing in states that have recently passed cannabis legalization legislation, thereby equipping the company to capitalize on Federal interstate commerce opportunities.
Through its current cultivation operations, ACP supplies approximately 80% of its whole flower products for manufacturing, distribution and retail licenses. With the remaining 20%, the company supplies its proprietary strains to select California distributors and its own Michigan retail location under its exclusive in-house brand, ZÜK.
History of American Cannabis Partners
In 2014, Stephen Jordan, President of ACP, took on the Director of Operations position for a U.S.-based company operating in the Jamaican cannabis space. Over the course of his three-year tenure in this role, Jordan developed a number of relationships that would help serve as the basis of American Cannabis Partners.
One such relationship was with Junior Gordon, a cultivation lead grower from Jamaica’s Westmoreland Parish. Jordan immediately saw the value of Gordon’s unique skillset and credentials, and Gordon recognized Jordan’s heartfelt vision of bringing Jamaican culture to the rapidly developing U.S. cannabis space.
Guided by that mission, ACP’s unchanging goal is to improve the lives of individuals through cannabis and business.
- American Cannabis Partners (ACP) is a multi-state operating cannabis company headquartered in Trinity County of Northern California’s Emerald Triangle.
- ACP supplies multiple forms of raw product at wholesale prices for manufacturing, distribution and retail licensees.
- The company’s wholly owned in-house brand, ZÜK, is available through ACP’s retail location in Michigan, as well as select California suppliers.
- Michigan cannabis industry sales reached $984.7 million in 2020, according to data from the Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency, with recreational sales making up more than half of the total.
- California cannabis industry sales hit $4.4 billion in 2020, marking a year-over-year increase of 57%, according to MJBizDaily.
- The management team for ACP is comprised of industry leaders in organic farming, financial services and cultivation, with 30+ years of canna-business experience.
InvestorNewsBreaks – American Cannabis Partners Leveraging Focus on Key Business Segments to Capture Opportunity
American Cannabis Partners (“ACP”), a sustainable Jamaican experience canna-business innovator, currently operates in Michigan and California and is also in the process of exploring land acquisition and project development strategies for expanding operations to two more states this year. “With a total
of 12 cannabis licenses, including 560,000 square feet of cultivation licenses in California and Michigan and one retail license in Michigan, ACP is committed to becoming a leader in the U.S. cannabis industry,” reads a recent article discussing the company. “ACP is focused on multiple business segments: real estate, acquisition and development of proprietary assets, and ongoing cultivation operations. Led by a seasoned management team with more than three decades of canna-business
experience, ACP is guided by its strategy to capture opportunities in real estate and licensing in states that have recently passed cannabis legalization legislation, thereby equipping the company to capitalize on federal interstate commerce opportunities… Through its current cultivation operations, ACP supplies approximately 80% of its whole flower products for manufacturing, distribution and retail licenses. With the remaining 20%, the company supplies its proprietary strains to select
California distributors and its own Michigan retail location under its exclusive in-house brand, ZÜK.”
To view the full source article, visit: THIS LINK
NECANN’s Vermont Convention
6/25 - 6/26 – Burlington, VT
The largest cannabis convention series in the world.
Locally-focused but industry-driven
105 Pearl St., Essex Junction, Burlington, VT
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Saturday, June 25: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, June 26: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Onsite Box Office opens at 10:00 am each day
The largest convention focused exclusively on the Vermont market!
Our exhibitors are the lifeblood of what makes NECANN successful, and helping them achieve high ROI is our primary goal. We work tirelessly to attract the largest, most comprehensive group of cannabis industry professionals of any event on the east coast, bringing new relationships and customers to them. If you’re looking to become an exhibitor, click on the map or
207-756-5948 | email@example.com for more information.
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.