News and publishing service
for cannabis related companies
LimeLight of The week is
HTC Extraction Systems (TSX.V: HTC) (OTCQB: HTPRF)
HTC Extraction Systems (TSX.V: HTC) (OTCQB: HTPRF) has developed and optimized proprietary technologies designed for biomass extraction, distillation and purification of ethanol and ethanol-based solvents used for the hemp biomass and cannabidiol (“CBD”) industry, as well as gas and liquid extraction. HTC’s extraction & purification systems are engineered to large-scale to reduce capital and operating costs while delivering superior performance measured by reduced energy usage, lowered emissions
and improved quality of the product produced.
Advanced Extraction Technologies
For more than 14 years, HTC has developed and optimized proprietary technology and purification systems used for biomass, gas and liquid extraction. These technologies include:
- LCDesign® – Low-cost design for modular gas, liquid and biomass extraction systems optimizes plant design, thus reducing capital and operating costs.
- PDOEngine™ – Software-based design algorithms accurately model and simulate gas, liquid and biomass extraction processing.
- Delta Solvents™ – Custom-designed, ethanol-based solvent mixtures and additives that optimize production and reduce costs. Technology development is being conducted at HTC’s sponsored research facilities at the University of Calgary.
- Closed CAD$10 million bought deal private placement of units led by Canaccord Genuity Corp. (Oct. 22, 2019);
- HTC’s business model includes owning physical assets at extraction and purification facilities to serve the clean energy and hemp biomass industries;
- Hemp biomass tolling contracts with producers and hemp biomass providers are either signed or being negotiated in Canada and the U.S.;
- HTC will provide “local to grower” drying-to-biomass storage capability and transportation of dried biomass to HTC extraction facilities;
- HTC is constructing a 19,000-square-foot GMP Euro compliant extraction tolling facility near Regina, Saskatchewan; and
- HTC has developed and optimized proprietary extraction and purification systems for biomass, gas and liquid extraction.
Receive SMS Text Alerts from CannabisNewsWire
Text "Cannabis" to 21000
(US Mobile Phones Only)
USA CBD Expo - Las Vegas Convention Center - 2/13/20 to 2/15/20
USA CBD Expo: Vegas. The Largest Selection of CBD/Hemp Products. The industry’s leading brands all in one place with 300+ Vendors and 500+ Brands. Learn about all aspects of CBD and Hemp from 40+ Expert Speakers. USA CBD Expo: Vegas is expecting more than 500 Exhibitors and Sponsors at Las Vegas event. Having such a large venue means there will be exhibitors from every corner of the huge CBD Industry. Learn about CBD and network with Hemp and CBD vendors. Our
exhibitors and sponsors are eager to show off their brands, and teach about the benefits of CBD. See for yourself! Check out what made USA CBD Expo Miami a huge success, and get ready for USA CBD Expo Vegas. View USA CBD EXPO 2019 MIAMI on YouTube.
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
We will be posting information about the presenting companies as they take the stage.
Connect With Us
Follow us on social media for the latest news and information from our network of brands and clients.
303 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209 (303) 498-7722