Sugarmade, Inc. (SGMD), one of the largest publicly traded hydroponics supply companies moving into the industrial hemp space, is a product and brand marketing company investing in products and brands with disruptive potential. Sugarmade’s brands include: ZenHydro.com and CarryOutSupplies.com. Headquartered in Monrovia, California, a city within Los Angeles county, Sugarmade has various business operations in diverse marketplaces including packaging and paper goods for various industries, agricultural supplies.
Sugarmade has expanded into the European hydroponics supply market with a growing base of orders taken through Amazon UK. Over the past few financial quarters, Sugarmade has seen revenue growth patterns expand geographically. As recently as mid-2017, the majority of hydroponic-related revenue growth was seen from California and other West Coast marketplaces, however growth is becoming more geographically dispersed among U.S. states where legalization has eased restriction. This movement into the United Kingdom further expands the base of geographic growth areas for Sugarmade.
- Strategic investment in Hempistry, allowing Sugarmade shareholders to possibly benefit from relationship with industrial-hemp cultivation company
- Industrial hemp market in the U.S. projected to reach over $1 billion in revenues in 2018 with an expected 14% CAGR through 2022
- Sugarmade is one of the largest, publicly traded hydroponic supply companies investing in the legal cultivation sector
- Expansion into European hydroponics supply market to provide additional revenue growth opportunities
- Led by experienced team of executives instrumental in successfully growing multiple business operations
- Wildflower Wellness products are currently distributed throughout the U.S. with its major markets being Washington, California and New York
- Expansion plans include entry into Canada’s recreational and medicinal markets along with select international locations
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.