Champignon Brands Inc. (CSE: SHRM) (OTCQB: SHRMF) (FWB: 496) is a research-driven company specializing in the formulation and distribution of a suite of artisanal mushroom health supplements. Dedicated to revolutionizing conventional organic teas, coffees and other consumables with the infusion of a proprietary blend of artisanal mushrooms, Champignon’s expanding portfolio is crafted with the health-conscious consumer in mind.
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Champignon’s team aims to promote the health and wellness benefits of functional mushrooms, which are used in a wide variety of health care and pharmaceutical products.
Champignon’s mushroom-derived consumer packaged goods (CPGs) portfolio includes its flagship brand, Vitality Superteas. Each carefully curated Vitality Supertea formulation was developed with the intent of helping individuals enhance and enrich their wellbeing one cup of mushroom-infused tea at a time.
Also in the portfolio are Nourish Force Supertea, a blend of Reishi Ryobus Tea Mix; Mighty Recharge Supertea, created with Lions Mane Tropical Green Ginseng Tea Mix; and Brain Enhance Supertea, a blend of Cordycep Hibiscus and Berries Tea Mix – all of which are formulated with organic ingredients and chosen for their ability to provide unique health and performance
- Functional mushrooms are used in a wide variety of health care and pharmaceutical products, while applications are growing in the cosmetics and food and beverage sectors
- Market demand is led by a significant shift in lifestyle and dietary habits of consumers seeking healthier alternatives
- Globally, the functional mushroom market is projected to reach $34.3 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 8.04% during the forecast period (2019-2024)
- Mushrooms are a leading source of the antioxidant nutrient, selenium, which protects body cells from damage that might lead to chronic diseases and help to strengthen the immune system
- Legalization of psilocybin, the psychedelic molecule found in various mushrooms, is gaining momentum, driven by breakthrough’s in medical research on PTSD, depression and opioid withdrawal treatments
- The sector has attracted major investment from unicorn investors Peter Thiel and Kevin O’Leary, as well as thought leaders Tim Ferriss and ex-Canopy Growth founder Bruce Linton
- Will deploy an IP aggregation strategy focused on alternative medicine, the formulation bioactive compounds extracted from plants and fungi, the synthetization of certain plant extracts, as well as plant and fungi laboratory testing protocols
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.