SinglePoint, Inc. (OTCQB: SING) is a diversified holding company with operations in multiple industries and verticals, including several high-performing market sectors such as solar energy, hemp and technology applications. SinglePoint has grown from a full-service mobile technology provider into a recognizable brand with a diverse portfolio of undervalued subsidiaries benefitting from multiple revenue streams. The company seeks to acquire businesses and build brands based on technology solutions it
believes will increase efficiencies across various markets. SinglePoint strives to create long-term value for its shareholders by helping its partner companies increase their market penetration, grow revenue and improve cash flow.
SinglePoint continues to provide its expertise to fuel the growth of technology-driven businesses and emerging growth opportunities in consumer products and solar. The company typically acquires a significant equity stake in these business units. In many, but not all cases, SinglePoint is actively involved in the operation, influencing development through board representation and
management support, in addition to the influence exerted through its equity ownership.
SinglePoint is working to grow its operation into a multinational brand in numerous thriving sectors, providing investors the opportunity to make investments across a wide range of assets.
- Preliminary annual results show SinglePoint achieved over $3.3 million in revenue, an increase of 190% from 2018 to 2019
- Aggressive expansion strategy centered on multiple joint ventures, key acquisitions and closing of new deals within existing agreements
- Demand for solar and energy storage solutions continues to grow, globally and domestically
- Launched Klen Hands, a hemp seed oil-infused hand sanitizer, to assist in the effort to combat COVID-19
- 1606 Original Hemp brand satisfies growing consumer demand for hemp and CBD-based products
- Reached an Agreement to distribute Prime Time Little Cigars through Japan Tobacco USA
- Ownership in Jacksam/Convectium a cannabis automation company which recently listed on OTC
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.