Pure Extracts Corp. , headquartered in Pemberton, British Columbia, is a private, plant-based extraction company with a new vertical in functional mushrooms. The firm is positioned to be the dominant extraction company and a leader in the rapid development and commercialization of functional and medicinal psychedelic products.
The Company’s business model consists of three verticals: in-house brands; toll processing, offering contract cannabis and hemp processing to Canadian Licensed Producers and international partners to sell under their own brands; and white labelling, supplying products, including edibles and custom formulated oils, in consumer-ready packaging for companies licensed to sell
cannabis oil extracts and for CPG brands seeking licensed cannabis manufacturing partners.
- Pure Extracts is the development leader in the Canadian cannabis extract segment, which is valued by Deloitte at $2.7 billion annually.
- The Company is positioned to be the dominant extraction company and a leader in the rapid development and commercialization of functional and medicinal psychedelic products.
- The psychedelic and functional mushroom industries are among the fastest growing in North America, with the global medicinal mushroom market expected to grow by $13.88 billion annually by 2024.
- Growing societal awareness and acceptance of mental illness as a legitimate disease have served as catalysts for a new search for innovative treatments and, as a result, interest in psychedelics.
- Current research is finding psychedelic benefits including anti-tumor, anti-viral, detoxification, immune function, and mental wellness. As such, psychedelic compounds are now being examined by leading medical research and academic institutions for the treatment of depression, PTSD, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, obesity, narcolepsy, OCD, Alzheimer’s, ADHD and drug and alcohol
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.