Founded in 2012, The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ: WTER) (CSE: WTER) is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Its flagship product, Alkaline88®, is a leading premier alkaline water brand available in bulk and single-serve sizes, along with eco-friendly aluminum packaging options. With its innovative, state-of-the-art proprietary electrolysis process, Alkaline88® delivers perfect 8.8 pH balanced alkaline drinking water with trace minerals and electrolytes and boasts the company’s trademarked label ‘Clean Beverage’.
Quickly being recognized as a growing lifestyle brand, Alkaline88® launched A88 Infused™ in 2019 to meet consumer demand for flavor-infused products. A88 Infused™ flavored water is available in six unique all-natural flavors, with new flavors coming soon. Additionally, in 2020, the company launched the A88CBD™ brand, featuring a broad line of topical and ingestible products. These products are made with lab-tested full and broad-spectrum hemp and include salves, balms,
lotions, essential oils, bath-salts, CBD infused drinks, tinctures, capsules, gummies and powder packs.
- The Alkaline Water Company Inc. is a leading producer of premium bottled alkaline and flavored water sold under the brand names Alkaline88® and A88 Infused™, respectively.
- The company has become known for its innovative, state-of-the-art proprietary electrolysis beverage process that enhances its products with trace Himalayan minerals and electrolytes and delivers perfect 8.8 pH balanced alkaline drinking water.
- The company’s two leading products – Alkaline88 and A88 Infused – are available at more than 70,000 major retail locations across the United States.
- The Alkaline Water Company reported record sales in March and April 2020, surpassing March and April 2019 numbers by 114% and 171% respectively.
- The company recently launched a new product line: A88CBD. This line of CBD-infused products includes tinctures, capsules, gummies, salves, balms, hand and foot lotions, essential oils, bath bombs and bath salts, as well as CBD-infused drinks, water and beverage shots.
- The Alkaline Water Company has implemented an aggressive growth strategy with numerous organic initiatives focused on national, multichannel mass-market expansion.
- Annual bottled water sales have now surpassed soda consumption. Some research indicates that the global bottled water market will reach an estimated $280 billion this year, while the CBD market is forecast to top $20 billion by 2024.
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.