Pac Roots Cannabis Corp. (CSE: PACR) is a Canadian cannabis company dedicated to producing premium-quality strains and products by leveraging a genetics-focused approach.
The company began operations in 2012, with activities primarily directed toward exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. Today, it is focused on cannabis and hemp cultivation, leveraging high-end genetics and specialized cultivars to produce top quality products. Pac Roots has announced multiple promising initiatives in recent months, including its formation of an
outdoor premium hemp joint venture with partner Rock Creek Farms in British Columbia, Canada, and its agreement to acquire all issued and outstanding shares of a firm holding 250 acres of land in the famed Fraser Valley Region of British Columbia.
Pac Roots is also in the process of completing its 20,000 square foot cultivation facility in Lake Country, British Columbia. The facility is expected to feature approximately 7,600 square feet of cultivation space that will enable the company to cycle through an elite line of 350+ unique, high-grade cultivars. Pac Roots expects to receive a cultivation license for the facility in
the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Pac Roots focuses on high-end genetics in order to maximize the quality of its products while maintaining high yields and profit margins.
- Through a partnership with plant breeding management and analytics firm Phenome One and its massive genetics library, Pac Roots is well positioned to become a trailblazer in providing industry-leading strains not currently available in the regulated market.
- Via over 350 analytically assayed and rigorously tested cultivars and the continued development of elite lineages, the company offers unique varieties focused on medicinal applications and featuring specific cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
- The company’s selective breeding process results in a catalog featuring fewer lines with superior genetic quality, which translates to a competitive advantage.
- A joint venture between Pac Roots and Rock Creek Farms has begun planting premium CBD hemp seedlings in a 100-acre growing space located in the famous ‘Golden Mile’, with preliminary results suggesting a successful harvest this fall.
- In July 2020, the company announced a massive land acquisition of 250 acres with no zoning restrictions in Fraser Valley, one of the most productive and intensively farmed areas of Canada, via a share purchase agreement.
- Pac Roots is in the process of completing its 20,000 square foot cultivation facility in Lake Country, British Columbia. The facility is expected to feature approximately 7,600 square feet of cultivation space that will enable the company to cycle through an elite line of high-grade cultivars.
About CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CNW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CNW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.